- Razorshop will present its transformative digital solution to the physical retail shopping experience at the OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe conference being held at the Hilton Munich Airport Hotel on 10-11 September 2015.
The internet’s infinite shopping solution has placed physical retail outlets under ever-increasing pressure. One proffered solution is Razorshop, a digital store environment which complements the in-store shopping experience with the benefits of the online world. John Bache, Group Account Director / Razorfish Germany, will talk about the interesting project at OVAB DSS Europe 2015.
The new, innovative connected retail experience, designed by Razorfish’s Commerce & Emerging Experience Practice, is powered by Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Manager Screens, (which Adobe introduced as part of the next major version of its market-leading digital experience management solution) plus, Adobe Campaign and the agency’s proprietary BLE Experience Platform. Through the pairing of a BLE-powered customer loyalty application and a connected ecosystem of marketing, live data, commerce and analytics, retailers can now connect the associate, customer and store to drive revenue, create better retail shopping experiences and so gain market share.
- Presentation – „Razorshop: An innovative Connected Retail Experience“
- Date: 11 th September 2015; 1.55 – 2.20 pm
Conference Tickets are available for 472€ (+VAT) for returning delegates and 590€ (+VAT) for regular delegates – Please register here.
OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe (formerly OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich) is Europe’s leading strategy conference for the Digital Signage and Digital out of Home (DooH) industry.
- Date: 10th and 11th September 2015
- Venue: Hilton Munich Airport
Here you can find all information about the conference: OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe