Digital Signage Summit MENA (16th November 2015 // Conrad Hotel Dubai, UAE) is the leading strategy conference for the Digital Signage and Digital out of Home (DooH) industry in Middle East and North Africa. The makers behind DSS are Integrated Systems Events and invidis consulting – two leading experts with a proven track record.
- invidis consulting and Integrated Systems Events will honour GCC´s and MENA’s innovative and successful digital signage projects at the Digital Signage Award MENA. The awards ceremony will take place at the DSS MENA on 16 November 2015 and will cover four categories: Retail, Transportation & Infrastructure, Digital out of Home (DooH) and the Special Award.
invidis and ISE are looking for the best digital signage projects in GCC and MENA. The award competition honors innovative digital signage projects in four categories:
- Transportation & Infrastructure
- Digital out of Home (DooH)
- Special Award
The awards focuses on innovative and creative projects which offer a unique retail experience at the POS, innovative and efficient information at the POI or are just special. We’re looking for digital signage projects (integration of professional displays, touch screens projection or LED is a must) which have an impact for customers as well as clients. A sustainable strategy should be implemented. We’re not looking for “hang & bang” projects or necessarily the largest video wall but for smart and integrated concepts.
The Digital Signage Award ceremony will take place on 16 November 2015 at the Digital Signage Summit in Dubai. Winning projects as well as runners up will be presented to the industry at the conference, to the MENA public at various occasions and presented in a dedicated showcase at Integrated Systems Europe 2016 – the world’s largest digital signage show in Amsterdam.
Digital Signage Award MENA categories
- Retail Signage Digital Signage solutions for the retail industry with a focus on product communication, sales promotion or customer experience
- Transportation & Infrastructure Digital Signage solutions at the point of information, way-guiding in public spaces (Shopping Malls, Airports, Museums or corporate environment)
- Digital out of Home (DooH) Digital out of Home and advertisement driven concepts or campaigns
- Special Award You have a project / installation which doesn’t fit the above mentioned categories – the special award is the category for innovative projects
All manufacturers, service and retail companies, agencies and integrators with projects deployed in the MENA region are entitled to submit entries. Entries can be submitted by the client or the contractor. Each project can only be entered once. An unlimited number of projects can be submitted per contractor/client. By entering, participants affirm that they can provide proof, that they are in possession of all the necessary rights of the project and have the consent of all partners involved.
Conditions of participation
Digital signage projects need to be deployed or at least majority of work completed (minimum rollout 80 %) by October 2015 can be entered.
Applications can only be submitted until 10 November 2015. The contact details of the customer and the supplier, the category and the basic details of the project should be entered.
Information on the basic idea, description of the technology and key visuals/photos are required for the application. The submitted outline must contain a full and comprehensible description of the project (max. 150 words). A white paper on the project can also be appended in PDF format (max. 10 pages).
Only complete applications including the project partners (digital signage agency/company and customer) will be assessed, as otherwise it will not be possible for the jury to make an objective evaluation. No additional enclosures will be considered. This is to ensure that all entries are given equal consideration.
Please enter your application here.
By submitting your project you declare your unrestricted consent (related to project description, images, videos but not for information marked as trade secrets) to the organizers. invidis/ISE can publish the submissions worldwide, present it publicly and to exhibit it in any shape or form. Such publication may be made in any medium and be used for purposes of PR for the Digital Signage Awards MENA and the Digital Signage Summit MENA and all associated events without the submitter being specifically informed. The submitting parties give their consent to such a presentation. The organizers is under no obligation to use or to publish the registered projects.
More about the Digital Signage Award MENA is to be found on the DSS MENA website.