- Since October Cittadino has recruited 5 new employees for their sales, marketing and technical departments, including Diana-Maria Brose, Manager of Marketing & PR at Cittadino, also responsible for Marketing and Press. Mrs. Brose formally worked for OKI Systems a printer specialist company.
- The city of Paris has conducted a design competition for future intelligent street furniture. More than 40 concepts were submitted – many of them by JC Decaux. The range of design concepts is huge and stretches from innovative digital out of home to kiosk systems and mobile based Apps. All 40 projects are presented on a dedicated Microsite.
- invidis is presenting already the 5th OVAB Munich Digital Signage Conference from 14-16 September 2011 at the Kempinski Airport Hotel Munich. This year’s agenda will be published in the coming days but save the date already now. Meet the industry, analysts, EMEA opinion leaders and the leading industry players like Alcatel, LG, NEC, Samsung and many other. More information about the concept and structure of the industry leading strategy event at invidis-events.de.
- Rewe Group – the number 2 in the German Food retail industry (EUR 37b) has launched a new fully integrated digital retail concept. The group’s premium retail outlet Rewe Center (2010: 16b revenue / Source) introduced their new retail concept in a newly opened store in Munich.
Digital Menu Board
German Retail Project
- A seasoned standard-setter in the food retail sector, netvico GmbH is celebrating yet another milestone with the installation of its 500th digital signage solution at Kaiser’s Tengelmann GmbH. A total of 200 branches now boast digital pillars and displays showing commercials, promotional offers and advertising clips.
invidis / OVAB market report
- invidis and OVAB have launched the largest market research ever, more than 150 interviews with all major digital signage players in the last 18 months. The result is our Digital Signage Ranking 2011 and the DooH Report 2011. Both market studies will be available free of charge. The Ranking shows the Euro volume stagnating development of the display business, the incredible rise of integrators, the demise of digital signage software vendors in the value chain as well as many other information.