As in 2009, the goal of the DOOH Business Conference will be to unite the various links in the digital-signage value chain at a single forum where the latest technologies, business strategies, marketing concepts and other key developments will be analysed and discussed.
For 2010, ISE has partnered with Munich-based invidis Consulting, who will develop the Conference programme and assist with promoting the event. The Conference also has the support of OVAB Europe – the European arm of the Out-Of-Home Video Advertising Bureau, and the first independent, Europe-wide organisation to represent the interests of AV media providers at POS and POI.
The DOOH Business Conference will run from 1–2 February 2010 at the Amsterdam RAI, and will be located close to ISE’s hugely popular Digital Signage Hall.
- Digital Out Of Home Business Conference 2010
Integrated Systems Europe
NL 1078 GZ Amsterdam
NL 1070 MS Amsterdam
T: +31 (0) 20 5491212
F: +31 (0) 20 646 44 69
- Digital Out Of Home Business Conference at the Amsterdam RAI, 1-2 February 2010
- Monday: 1 February 2010
9:00 – 18:15
- Tuesday: 2 February 2010
8:30 – 13:15
- After the Conference visit the adjoining Integrated Systems Europe exhibition, where over 250 companies will be showcasing digital signage technologies.
Conference Registration Fees
- Early bird fee €599 (before 30 November 2009)
Standard fee €750
On-site registration € 850
The registration fee covers:
- Admission to all sessions
- Handout materials
- Tea / coffee breaks throughout the conference
- Conference lunches
- Free admission to ISE 2010
- ‘Sneak peek’ of the Digital Signage Hall at ISE as part of a VIP networking reception on the evening of Monday 1 February
- It will be possible to register at the conference itself (€850) using credit/debit card.
A receipt will be issued to you.
- Cancellations made by 30 November: reimbursement of 50% of the conference fee
- Cancellations made after 1 December: NO reimbursement