Munich Airport is one of Europe’s largest hubs. Only a few steps from the terminals you enter the light-flooded lobby of the Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich. Marvel at the imposing architecture!
|Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich
Terminalstraße / Mitte 20
Munich, GermanyTel +49 89 9782 0
Fax +49 89 9782 firstname.lastname@example.org
Direction to the Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich
Arrival by car
- Coming from the highway A 8/9 follow the sign Munich Airport to the highway A92.
- Drive into the Airport Area and follow the sign for Hotel.
- The street passes the airfield at the right side.
- Follow this street until a great roof arises, which overstretches the street.
- The Kempinski Hotel is located afterwards the roof directly aside.
- Continue 100 metres ahead to garage P26. It is located directly under the hotel.
- The parking fee is EUR 25 per day.
- We kindly ask you not to park in front of the hotel entrance, there is no parking space available.
If you use a navigation system, please insert
city: Oberding, street: Terminalstrasse Mitte 20
Arrival by train
- You arrive at the Munich main station.
- Follow the green and white sign S. Take the S1 or S8 with direction to Munich Airport. (45 min).
- If you take the S1 please, board the last part of the wagons to the Airport.
- At the Station Munich Airport Terminal leave the underground station in the driving direction and follow the signs Kempinski Hotel and cross the areaway on the left hand side to the Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich.
Alternatively, from the Munich main station you can go by the Lufthansa Airport Bus to the Hotel.
Arrival by plane
- After arrival to the Munich airport by plane you are either in Terminal 1 or Terminal 2.
- The Hotel is located directly between the two terminals. Follow the signs Kempinski Hotel to the hotel.
We wish you a safe journey and looking forward to welcome you to the Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich.