ComQi at Integrated Systems Europe 2012
As consumers become more empowered, digital signage networks are moving from broadcasting messages to managing relevant conversations with consumers. ComQi is today the leader in Multi-Channel Message Management with its market-leading platform that closes the loop between digital signage, mobile and social media.
ComQi & Shazam @ ISE 2012
- Digital Signage is changing! Digital signage’s future is in moving from a one-way medium to an interactive medium. This will provide consumers with compelling experiences within a venue and allow them to rapidly access further information on the content and advertising they engage with.
- As part of ComQi’s interaction management platform we are proud to announce a ground breaking partnership with Shazam – the world’s largest mobile audio recognition service with over 150 million users worldwide. This allows our clients to make all their digital signage with audio interactive and gives users access to coupons, offers, videos and social experiences on their mobile phones by ‚Shazamming‘ the signage
ComQi launches a new magical shopping experience delayMirror.
- ComQi, the global leader in in-venue multi-channel message management, is presenting the launch of a new retail product: delayMirror.
- delayMirror is a ‘video mirror’ that provides a continual delayed video feed which allows shoppers to see themselves as they were three seconds ago. It allows the shopper to twirl and see the clothes they are wearing from all angles in a dressing room. In addition to being a great way of trying on new clothes, it is also a fun in-store experience that shoppers cannot get online or via any other medium.
- Max Stevens-Guille, ComQi’s Chief Technical Officer says: “delayMirror is an Interactive Solution powered by ComQi’s EnGage Platform. When you look at yourself in the delayMirror it is almost as if you were looking at someone else – a digital doppelganger. They look like you, dress like you but they are doing what you did a few moments ago. delayMirror provides a magical experience for shoppers”.
- delayMirror was developed by ComQi in conjunction with John Paul Bichard of Creative Advisor Group – a spin-off of the Interactive Institute Stockholm – where it was invented. It is fully integrated with ComQi’s EnGage platform and is available worldwide immediately.ComQi will be showing the delayMirror experience, as well as other Interactive Connected
- Experiences, at ISE 2012 in Amsterdam, from 31.01.12 until 02.02.12, @ booth 10K118, click here to register for a demo @ ISE 2012
For more information on delayMirror and on ComQi’s EnGage Platform, please click here