More than 1.000 trade visitors from the UK and the continent will converge in the east of London to experience innovative Digital Signage and Digital-out-of-Home solutions powered by NEC public displays and various partners. Already for the sixth time the show will take place. The “NEC Showcase“ has established itself in Europe as an important industry event.
OVAB Europe will also be present with an information booth, workshops and an installation tour in the nearby Westfield Stratford City Mall. The full program is free of charge for visitors and OVAB Europe members. There will also be an OVAB Europe “meet’n greet” informal member meeting, where OVAB Europe members will have the opportunity to network and discuss issues concerning the industry association.
You can find more information on the activities of OVAB Europe in London here.
Next to the NEC Showcase another OVAB Europe member will have a big event in London. The Digital Signage Software vendor Scala holds its annual International Scala Conference 2014, on the 14th May in the Timber Lodge in direct vicinity of the NEC Showcase.
Other events in relation with the London Digital Signage Week 2014 are:
Tuesday 13th May
- The DailyDOOH Media Summit
- VUKUNET Media Dinner
Wednesday 14th May
- The NEC Solutions Showcase Day 1
- The International Scala Conference (ISC)
- The Screen Forum Breakfast Briefing
- OVAB Workshops, Market Briefings, Meet & Greet, Guided Tours: registration
- Infocomm Networking Event (registration required)
Thursday 15th May
- The NEC Solutions Showcase Day 2
- Employee Communications Thought Leadership Summit
- AV User Group
- OVAB Workshops, Guided Tours: registration
- Scala Retail Forum – How to win the Digital In-Store Communication Race (by invitation only)