Digital Signage is changing the way retailers, restaurateurs, hoteliers and other businesses have to communicate with their customers. At the ARROW Digital Signage Forum they can find out how creative marketing executives and business leaders across multiple industries are defining their company’s Brand and Customer experience with innovative, new Digital Signage technologies and media. Moreover the forum is a great opportunity to introduce networks to innovative ideas and technologies.
In a Panel Discussion of Industry Marketing Experts, moderated by Florian Rotberg (Managing Director invidis consulting), the results of a meeting held on 1st of July discussing the UK Digital market, why it is important now and who is doing it well – or not so well, will be presented.
Moreover the first ARROW Digital Signage Forum in London includes:
- Opening, Mark Kinsell, Arrow OEM Computing Solutions, North Europe
- Keynote: Creativity + Innovation + Digital Signage + Customer Analytics = Audi, Costa Coffee, Lego — and More
- Perspectives: What is Digital Signage, Point of Sale, Point of Information, Wayfinding and how is it used to attract, retain and engage today’s Buyer and the Y Generation
- Showcase of New, Interactive, Touchable Digital Technologies: Interactive Kiosks, Customer Buying Behaviour and Analytic Software and More
- Speed Sample Success Stories and more new technologies: 10 minute highlights from Intel, Kontron and Microsoft
The RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce) is an organization, committed to finding innovative practical solutions to today’s social challenges. The event will be hosted in „The Great Room“ in London.
For more information and registration click here.