Together with the ISE and in cooperation with OVAB Europe, invidis consulting will be present at Integrated Systems Europe 2014 (4. – 6. February 2014, Amsterdam) with several digital signage events.
To register please choose:
ISE 2014 invidis Digital Signage Lounge
Every day interested visitors and industry representatives will get an executive introduction and summary of the Digital Signage Market in the EMEA region. The focus lies on the financial year 2013 and the trends and drivers for 2014 in the Digital Signage market
- 04.02.2014, 14.00 Uhr
- 05.02.2014, 11.30 Uhr
- 06.02.2014, 11.00 Uhr
- Location: invidis Lounge Raum F102
- Registration: ISE 2014 Market Briefings
ISE 2014 invidis Digital Signage Guided Tours
The guided tours will take place daily right after the market briefings. We will be visiting selected Digital Signage exhibitors at the ISE. The aim is to give a good overview of the Digital Signage area and the most important trends on the ISE.
- 04.02.2014, 14.30 Uhr
- 05.02.2014, 12.00 Uhr
- 06.02.2014, 09.30 Uhr
- Location: Digital Signage Area – Start of the Tour in the invidis Lounge Room F102
- Registration: ISE 2014 Guided Tours
ISE 2014 Presentations invidis consulting / OVAB Europe
(Theatre Hall 8)
04.02.2014, 12:30 Uhr
- An introduction to Digital Signage – Finding the right Components, Software and Concepts for a successful communication solution. Digital Signage experts from Munich based invidis consulting present technology, market data and best practice.
- Florian Rotberg, invidis consulting
05.02.2014, 15:00 Uhr
- Game Changer – how common industry standards change the future of Digital Signage and Digital out of Home. OVAB Europe – the non-profit European Digital Signage Association – develops and promotes common technology and media standards. An overview of the status and outlook to upcoming DooH and Digital Signage norms.
- Florian Rotberg, OVAB Europe
06.02.2014, 14:30 Uhr
- Technology Trends – Matching Customer Demands. An overview of new technologies how to fill the gap to current customer demands.
- Florian Rotberg and Daniel Russell, invidis consulting