- A new book – Digital Signs & Displays For Dummies – is now available and explains how digital signs and displays can cut through market clutter and information overload. For marketing and communications professionals, the book – written in plain English – shares with readers digital signage and display fundamentals, and innovative ways to use the technology.
Digital Signs & Displays For Dummies outlines to marketing and communications professionals ways to target messages exactly how, where and when they want to deliver them. The book also explains to readers how to generate dynamic content, manage key performance indicators and greatly improve corporate communications effectiveness.
Digital signs and displays are much more than just billboards or posters. They combine content from virtually any source to connect to a wide variety of displays for a highly impactful interactive communications experience. Digital signs and displays can inform and influence audiences to promote products, provide directions, explain corporate benefits, reinforce branding, manage key performance indicators and much more.
Digital Signs & Displays For Dummies was written by noted author Steve Kaelble and published by John Wiley & Sons, which has more than 1,600 For Dummies titles in print. The book is available for free and can be ordered at www.scala.com/ds4d.
„Digital signage can be found everywhere – in stores, restaurants, corporate campuses and more – but many marketers still have not had the opportunity to learn the fundamentals. In Digital Signs & Displays For Dummies, expert author Steve Kaelble explains what digital signage is, how it works, and how you can get the most out of the technology,“ said Andy Cummings, For Dummies Tech Publisher.
Among the topics readers can investigate in Digital Signs & Displays For Dummies are:
- The steps in designing a digital sign and display network, including how to go mobile
- The keys to developing effective digital sign and display content that drives customer engagement
- How organizations can get started with digital signs and displays; and
- Ten secrets to maximizing success with digital signage and displays.