We are looking for an outstanding candidate for the position of Area Sales Manager –Germany. The role is responsible for driving the strategy, planning and execution of sales and account management activities in the key German Market. Scala has long been considered the leading provider in this market, and we are looking for someone with extensive experience within solution sales, and ideally the Digital signage market, to maximize our historical position of leadership, and accelerate our growth.
This person will succeed by building deep customer relationships and driving sales, marketing, training, account management and technical services, working alongside the Sales Director for EMEA.
The Area Sales Manager will define the strategy for the region with the Sales Director, executing the strategy in an entrepreneurial manner to excel. You will operate with a support team comprising a dedicated Key Accounts Manager, a Marketing executive and the Scala Services team. This individual’s responsibility will include fostering long term relationships by understanding the partners’ needs and being a strong advocate of Scala to drive new business within the install base, thus enabling the partners to be strong advocates for Scala.
- Establish a clear strategy and execution plan for the territory and targets in conjunction with the Sales Director
- Identify, target and execute on key end user accounts
- Identify and execute on key strategic integration partners to join the Scala Certified Partners in the German market
- Manage and support existing Scala Channel Partners in all facets relating to the sales process;
- Manage a complex sales process capturing critical information in company CRM system;
- Deliver against productivity, revenue, renewal and customer satisfaction metrics;
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline and forecast to ensure visibility of short and long term opportunities;
- Stay in tune with regional and industry trends globally, with a special focus on the defined region
- Liaise effectively between Scala partners and the Scala Services & support team
- Create, implement, execute and manage marketing and promotional campaigns and activity through the partner channel, working with our marketing team
- 6+ years of sales, account management or business development experience;
- 3 years in digital signage or retail enterprise applications
- Fluent in German and English languages (Dutch a bonus)
- Experience in technology / solution sales within large enterprise accounts;
- Channel experience desired;
- Ideally experienced with applications such as SFA, Siebel or Netsuite
- Proven solution selling skills and ability to manage strategic sales cycles;
- Demonstrated relationship and account management skills;
- Strong background in enterprise solution software required;
- Create, implement, execute and manage marketing and promotional campaigns and activity through the partner;
- Proven history of success achieving annual revenue targets in excess of €2M
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- Regional travel is required in the role, as such, the individual must be willing to travel at least 30% of the time;
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree.
Driving more than 500,000 screens worldwide, Scala is a leading provider of digital signage solutions. Our digital signage customers include Rabobank, IKEA, Burger King, T-Mobile, Virgin MegaStore, EuroDisney, McDonalds, Warner Brothers, Rikstoto, FuelCast, Repsol, Shell, NorgesGruppen and thousands more. Scala is headquartered in the US near Philadelphia, PA and has offices in The Netherlands, Norway, UK, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Japan, India and Brazil, as well as over 500 partners in more than 100 countries.
“Scala, active for over two decades in this space, has been able to differentiate itself through a proven end-to-end software solution that is robust, scalable and cost-effective for all categories of clients. Additionally, its international footprint and impressive community of channel partners are crucial components of Scala’s longstanding ability to map technology innovation to constantly evolving customer needs.” – Aravindh Vanchesan, Industry Analyst, Frost and Sullivan
Mehr Informationen zu Scala und Stellenbeschreiung hier