- Tomorrow it is already the eighth time that the „OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich” (17/18 Sep 2014) will take place. Important information is to be found on the conference website and in the program.
The OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich is Europe’s leading digital signage and digital out of home strategy conference. This year´s motto is “Consolidating the Industry’s Rise“. Once more the conference will be held at the Kempinski Airport Hotel Munich.
All key information at one glance:
Wednesday (17th Sep):
- Digital Signage Installation Tour
- OVAB Standards Workshop
Thursday (18th Sep):
- 11 exhibitors at the exhibition zone
- 30 speakers
- 6 panels
- 9 presentations
- Ingram Micro / LG Electronics Distribution Area
- Guided Tour Airport Munich
- Networking Event at the Airbräu
Here the program is accessable in PDF format:
OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich – Program and Plan
Tickets for repeating delegates € 490 (+VAT) and regular delegates € 590 (+VAT) are available here.
The price includes the exit to the exhibition zone, all presentations, a Guided Tour at Airport Munich and a Best Practice Installation Tour in Munich´s city centre (17th September). Moreover all drinks on the conference day, lunch (buffet), coffee and cake as well as a buffet and drinks in the evening at the Airbräu are included.
More information about the conference can be found here.