- Next week (17/18 Sep) the „OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich“ will be held at the Kempinski Airport Hotel Munich. Here are 5 reasons why it will be a must attend event.
On the 17th and 18th of September 2014 the “OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich” will be taking place for the eighth time. Europe’s leading Digital Signage and Digital-out-of-Home strategy conference is being held under the motto “Consolidating the Industry’s Rise”.
Here are the TOP 5 reasons why you should be part of the „OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich“:
- Networking – meet renown experts from the digital signage and digital out of home industry
- 35+ speakers – e.g. Christian Schmalz, COO Ströer Media AG
- 20+ international presentations and panel discusions on digital signage and digital out of home
- 15+ exhibitors at the exhibition zone
- Guided Tour Airport Munich with interesting digital signage installations
Tickets for repeating delegates € 490 (+VAT) and regular delegates € 590 (+VAT) are available here.
Here the conference program can be downloaded.
The OVAB Europe Digital Signage Conference Munich is Europe’s leading Digital Signage and Digital-out-of-Home strategy conference. It again takes place at the Kempinski Airport Hotel Munich.
More information is to be found on the conference website.