- On Monday 20th October the leading fall event for North American digital signage industry kicks off with a row of events. A whole week of digital signage related events will take place in New York City from 20 – 24 October 2014. Unfortunately DPAA and the organizers of New York Digital Signage Week couldn’t agree on scheduling their events in the same week.
But the line-up is still impressive including:
- UK Screen Forum event in association with Barco at Barco LiveDots’ lab facility at 26 Broadway (near Wall Street)
- DSE ONE at the TKP New York Conference Center, 109 W 39th Street
- The DailyDOOH Investor Conference, Dentons TriBeCa Conference Room, 24th Floor, 1221 Avenue of the Americas [Entrance on 49th Street]
- Digital Signage for Employee Communications, Manhattan Room, TKP Conference Center, 109 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018
For more details and many smaller events check-out the dailydooh website.