- The Capital Summit at this year´s Integrated Systems Europe (10-12 February/RAI) will bring together AV/IT industry entrepreneurs seeking investment capital with financial and business professionals from the world of investments, mergers, and acquisitions. Due to the huge demand, extra delegate spaces are now available.At the Capital Summit at ISE 2015 on 11 February delegates will hear from an expert panel of both strategic and financial investors on relevant issues including:
- What investors look for in a company
- How to find qualified investors
- Do’s and Don’ts of presenting your opportunity to investors
- The problem with investing in our industry and how to solve it
- Examples of successful mergers and acquisitions in our industry
- How to get started if you do not have an exit strategy
This event is geared to all AV/IT industry executives and investors including owners, entrepreneurs, senior executives, and finance professionals. The Capital Summit provides delegates with the chance to meet and greet business experts and qualified investors with an interest in the AV industry.
Preliminary Event Schedule
1:00 p.m. Registration and networking
1:30 p.m. Opening remarks, panel introductions
1:45 p.m. Moderated panel discussion
3:00 p.m. Interactive audience Q&A
3:45 p.m. Networking reception with refreshments
4:30 p.m. Adjournment
The Capital Summit is hosted by MediaBridge Capital Advisors and Stiernberg Consulting.
Location: RAI Convention Centre Amsterdam Room E 102
Date: 11 February 2015, 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Capital Summit is free to attend!