- invidis consulting offers again a free-to-attend digital signage tour preluding this year’s ISE. The tour covers various digital signage retail projects along Kalverstraat – Amsterdam’s most prominent shopping street.
During the Digital Signage Installation Tour in the city centre of Amsterdam we will stop at:
- Get a look at Marks & Spencer’s e-Boutique interactive flagship store featuring multiple media walls and virtual shelf concepts
- See how budget cosmetic retailer (flormar, hema beauty) engage via Screens with their young audience
- Discuss with the experts which of the three mobile telco operator offer the best digital signage concepts
- Compare how fashion retailer Zara, Desigual, Levis or Hilfinger approach dynamic content in the shopping window
- Get expert insights about Amsterdam’s largest retail media wall concept with 100+ large format displays
- and many more retail installation for benchmark.
We start at 1.30 p.m. at the ISE (Holland Entrance) or 2.00 p.m. in downtown Amsterdam at Rembrandt Plein, in front of the statue.
Details are sent to all registered participants.
The Digital Signage Installation Tour will last approx. 90 minutes – so please make sure to dress properly for winter temperatures.