- Next week at Integrated Systems Europe invidis will offer daily Market Briefings and Guided Tours. Moreover every day Florian Rotberg will give a presentation in the ISE Commercial Solutions Theater (hall 8). The Managing Director of invidis will as well be one of the speakers at an InfoComm panel.
Florian Rotberg, Managing Director, invidis consulting is going to give presentations on digital signage at the ISE Commercial Solutions Theater. Every day of ISE 2015 you can listen to another invidis presentation at 1 p.m. in hall 8.
On the first day of ISE Florian Rotberg will speak about the newest trends and products of the digital signage industry. Exhibitors at ISE 2015 will again showcase the newest displays, most advanced media players, digital signage software and other technologies. So the presentation The Future of Digital Signage – latest trends in display, software and connected technologies is the perfect start to your ISE visit 2015.
Digital Signage and Technology Trends in Omni-Channel – on the search for virtual cookies is the topic of the presentation at the second ISE day. Retailers aim to offer a seamless user experience across all digital and physical channels aka Omni-Channel. Digital Signage can play a major role in delivering digital services to the retail floor of brick-and-mortar environments. The presentation features omni-channel concepts implementing iBeacons (BLE), Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs), video-based service terminals and mobile devices.
On the third day of the show the managing director of invidis is going to give some insights into the biggest, most engaging, dynamic or simply most beautiful content in digital signage across EMEA. In his presentation Best practice – Best of Digital Signage 2014/2015 he will show that bigger is better is often not the right approach to digital signage. Content needs to be as dynamic and relevant as possible. The presentation will give insights of how successful projects for corporate, transport and retail clients have managed the balancing act between marketing and technology.
Presentations invidis consulting; OVAB Europe / Florian Rotberg
(Theatre Hall 8)
- 10th February 2015, 1.00 p.m., ISE Commercial Theatre
The Future of Digital Signage – latest trends in display, software and connected technologies
- 11th February 2015, 1.00 p.m., ISE Commercial Theatre
Digital Signage and Technology Trends in Omni-Channel – on the search for virtual cookies
- 12th February 2015, 1.00 p.m., ISE Commercial Theatre
Best practice – Best of Digital Signage 2014/2015
Florian Rotberg is as well speaker at an InfoComm panel on the second day of ISE. Together with other international experts of the digital signage industry he will talk about future trends in AV and electronic systems. The panel Destination 2020 – Future Trends in AV and Electronic Systems will try to give some answers about questions like: What will professional AV and electronic systems integration look like in 2020 and beyond? At what point will the majority of AV signals travel over air instead of wires? What challenges will 8K resolution present? How will smart buildings become smarter – and what role will AV systems play? Most importantly, what technology that we can´t imagine today will upend our world tomorrow. The answers will shape the AV and electronic system markets for years to come. Goal is to identify the Top 5 Future Trends to come out of ISE 2015.
Panel: Destination 2020 – Future Trends in AV and Electronic Systems
11th February 2015, 9.30 – 11.00 a.m.
- Brad Grimes, Director of Editorial Services, InfoComm International
- Julian Philips, Executive VP, Whitlock
- Frank Sheehan, Director of Technology, Visual Acuity
- Robert Simpson, Founder Director, Electrosonic
- Thierry Ollivier, Director of Business Development, Venues & Hospitality, Barco
- Florian Rotberg, Managing Director, invidis consulting
More information about the invidis events at ISE 2015 is to be found here.