- This year NEC Showcase will take place for the 7th time. During London Digital Sigange Week you can visit the NEC Displays Solutions Event on 20th-21st May 2015 at Vinopolis London. OVAB Europe will be present with Guided Installation Tours and Market Briefings.
The NEC Showcase is not a trade show, there are no individual vendor stands. Instead the leading solutions providers in the industry are going to collaborate to create fully integrated end-to-end solutions within real-life scenarios. Interactive zones introduce you to the latest technology across a number of vertical markets like digital out of home, retail or transport. Like last year far more than 1.000 visitors are expacted to join the show at Vinopolis at 20th and 21st May 2015.
During London Digital Signage Week (18th-22nd May 2015) several events will take place in UK´s capital city. For example join the DailyDOOH Media Summit on 19th May and the OVAB Europe events at NEC Showcase if you are interested in digital out of home and digital signage.
OVAB Europe involvement at NEC Showcase
Register for the OVAB Europe Installation Tour at Oxford and Regent Street London if you are interested to experience the full scope of digital signage solutions in one of the highest frequented and trend setting retail environments. OVAB also offers an open Meet & Greet for members and non-members with an introduction to the latest OVAB initiatives and a market overview.
OVAB Europe Meet & Greet:
- Get to know the OVAB European industry association for all things digital dignage and digital out of home. Meet us at the open Meet & Greet event at this year’s NEC Showcase in London. Get together with the members and discuss the newest standardisation initiatives. Learn about the European market and important developments. Get insights from the most recent Digital Signage Business Climate Index (DBCI). See how integrators, display producers and software vendors see the current state of the industry.
- Thu. 21st May 2015, 12:30pm – 1:30pm
OVAB Europe Installation Tour / Oxford and Regent Street London:
- With the Oxford and Regent Street, London has one of the busiest and one of the most luxurious shopping streets in Europe. From Flagship Stores to local branches, all big global and UK brands are represented there. This is the most innovative location for retail signage you can find. See how fashion brands integrate digital signage into their elaborate state-of-the art flagship shop concepts and how telecommunication companies pilot their standardized installation for global roll-outs.
- From the NEC Showcase we will take a short ride on the Jubilee line to reach Bond Street station where the tour will start. After approx. 1,5 hours we will commence the tour on Piccadilly Circus.
- Wed. / Thu. 20th / 21st May 2015, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
For more information and registration for the NEC Showcase 2015 please click here.