- The first speakers for the OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe have been named. EMEA´s leading Digital Signage and DooH strategy conference takes place for the ninth time – this year on 10-11 September 2015.
At OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe (formerly „OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich“) many top level conference speakers will give lectures and discuss different themes on panels – and its all about digital signage and digital signage out of home.
Agencies and Creation
Often content is one of the major challenges in digital signage. What characterises good content? What role does digital signage play in creative agencies? Following speakers will answer these questions:
- Claus Adams (Senior Vice President, Cheil)
- Damian Rodgett (Creative Director & Managing Partner, Pilot Screentime)
- Joachim Bader (Vice President, SapientNitro)
- Hendrik Bruning (Creative Director, Interbrand)
Best Practice and Best Concept Tracks
Those conference tracks focus on specific use cases. You will listen to presentations given by:
- Dr. Felix Reinshagen (CEO, NavVis) and Thomas Kallmayer (Innovation Management Airport Munich) on indoor navigation and 360° view at Munich Airport
- Thorsten Heckrath-Rose (CEO, ROSE Bikes) on multimedia concept and digital signage in ROSE biketown shops
- Dimitri Huygen (EURO 2020 Brussels Project Director / Managing Director, ESSMA) on digital signage in sport stadiums
- Frank Zahn (CEO, Exozet) on the use of Google Chrome OS in digital signage
Like last year the program will include a special DooH track with presentations and panels. Speakers are:
- Winfried Karst (Managing Director Goldbach DooH)
- Kai-Marcus Thäsler (Managing Director, Posterscope Deutschland)
- Stefan Kuhlow (Leader Digital Business, Weischer Mediengruppe)
- Dr. Frank Goldberg (Managing Director, Digital Media Institute)
- Elias Bauguil (Innovation Leader, mereo)
Digital Signage & DooH Panel: „Worldwide Industry Outlook 2016/17″
On the traditional panel the speakers will discuss the current development and the outlook for the next years. Apart from other speakers Tom Nix (CEO, Scala) and Vladimir Kozlov (CEO, DigiSky) will discuss on the final panel.
More information on speakers and detailed information on the conference program will be published in the upcoming days.
Click here for more information on some of the speakers.
Information on conference tickets and location as well as contact information is to be found here.