- This year invidis is publishing the “invidis digital signage yearbook” already in September. Full or half-page ads as well as company profiles in the third edition of the official magazine of OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe, Digital Signage Conference MENA and Digital Signage Conference Russia can now be booked.
The invidis yearbook in English language includes a general overview of the digital signage market in the EMEA region as well as analyses and infographics. The “digital signage yearbook 2015/16” also contains country reports about important digital signage markets in Europe. Additionally the markets of Germany, Switzerland and Austria are considered in great detail.
A special part of the magazine deals with the topic digital out of home, showing the most important facts of the DooH market in Europe and Germany.
- Full or half-page ads (1,490 € / 790 €)
- Company profiles (790 €) – designed by invidis in a uniform layout. Only company logo and image, text and contact information is required.
- Deadline for advertisement bookings: 31st July 2015
- Material due: 14th August 2015
- Date of publication print version: 10th September 2015
- Market EMEA
- Trends & Drivers EMEA
- Outlook 2016 / 2017
- Digital Signage Market DE/AT/CH
- Market Report: Western Europe
- Market Report: The Mediterranean Markets
- Market Report: Northern & Eastern Europe
- Market Report: Middle East / GCC
- Print run: 3.000
- The magazine will be distributed via the European industry association OVAB Europe and its partner associations (IG DooH/Switzerland, AssoDS/Italy, PDSA/Poland, Club du Digital Media/France).
- It will be available at numerous events (OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe, Digital Signage Conference MENA, Digital Signage Conference Russia, Integrated Systems Europe, Integrated Systems Russia as well as vendor and distribution events).
- Free-of-charge PDF download at invidis.de
The “invidis digital signage yearbook 2015/16” will be published at the OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe (former OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich) on 10th September 2015.
For further advice and information please contact:
- Daniel Russell
- E-Mail: Daniel.Russell@invidis.com
- Tel: +49 89 2000416-21
More information is to be found in the rate card.