- Keynote speaker Giovanni Flore from Benetton Group will deliver fascinating business insights about the ROI of digital signage, how to run effective campaigns and the price of being an early digital signage adopter at the OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe conference on 10-11 September 2015.
Benetton is recognised as an early adopter in the digital signage business when the Italian clothing company installed the first international store-front network throughout Europe. At that time no one in retail had invested as much in the installation of shopping window video-walls. After successfully operating the installations for four years Benetton decided to dismantle all displays and reverted to a static display approach. Now Benetton has returned with a new sales focussed digital signage concept.
While the Live Window project concentrated on the external visibility of the stores, the new digital signage concept focuses on the interior of the stores. A key objective of the new in-store digital signage strategy is increasing sales by improving in-store communication, engagement with customers and enriching their overall shopping experience. With the new system Benetton stores around the world are delivered standardised content and messages from Benetton along with localised adaptations tailored for their market.
- Keynote – „Benetton: The Store as the Place for Limitless Experience“
- Date: 11 th September 2015; 10.15 – 10.45 am
Conference Tickets are available for 472€ (+VAT) for returning delegates and 590€ (+VAT) for regular delegates – Please register here.
OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe (formerly OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich) is Europe’s leading strategy conference for the Digital Signage and Digital out of Home (DooH) industry.
- Date: 10th and 11th September 2015
- Venue: Hilton Munich Airport
Here you can find all information about the conference: OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe