- This year’s opening keynote at Digital Signage Summit Europe will present an exclusive vision on the expected development of the digital signage market until the year 2020. The invidis keynote will be delivered by invidis co-founders Florian Rotberg and Oliver Schwede. The Digital Signage Summit Europe conference is being held at the Hilton Munich Airport Hotel on 10-11 September 2015.
The keynote will explore how the roles of integrators and display manufactures are expected to develop in the coming years including how specialist Digital Signage Content Management Systems will complement Enterprise solutions. invidis will present an overview on how the global market will evolve during the next five years and the anticipated impact this will have on Europe’s digital signage industry.
In addition to the technical focus, invidis will present insights into the radically changing DooH industry. Here, the media has grown from digital out of home to today’s place-based and public video solutions. Digital media trends will have a much larger impact on DooH in the upcoming five years than is obvious today.
- invidis Keynote – „Digital Signage 2020 – Shifting Balance of Power“
- Date: 11th September 2015; 9.30 – 10.15 am
Conference Tickets are available for 472€ (+VAT) for returning delegates and 590€ (+VAT) for regular delegates – Please register here.
OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe (formerly OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich) is Europe’s leading strategy conference for the Digital Signage and Digital out of Home (DooH) industry.
- Date: 10th and 11th September 2015
- Venue: Hilton Munich Airport
Here you can find all information about the conference: OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe