- European Digital Signage and Digital out of Home association OVAB is launching an initiative at the Digital Signage Summit Europe conference designed to assist digital signage professionals when preparing a RFP. An OVAB task force has prepared a first draft document focussed on helping integrators create a successful RFP tender.
Getting digital signage tenders written correctly is a huge challenge for integrators and corporate end users. Currently, it is almost impossible to fully understand what information is required for a successful RFP. Various departments inside the requesting organisation often need to coordinate their specifications and for the majority of time digital signage RFPs are primarily influenced by IT, marketing and purchasing departments.
Unfortunately most RFPs lack the specific information required for a systems integrator to successfully submit a tender. In recent years, OVAB has been continuously approached by end users and integrators with request for it to create an RFP blue print.
The draft proposal will be presented and discussed in the OVAB workshop on 10 September at the Digital Signage Summit Europe conference being held at the Hilton Hotel Munich on 10-11 September. The document will be presented by Oliver Schwede from invidis consulting who is seeking feedback on the initial draft. The workshop will be the first milestone in the process of establishing standards for digital signage RFPs.
OVAB will be supported by Intel to promote the standard across EMEA in Q4 2015.
- OVAB Symposium – The Future of Digital Signage RFPs
- Date: 10th September 2015; 4 – 6 pm
Conference Tickets are available for 472€ (+VAT) for returning delegates and 590€ (+VAT) for regular delegates – Please register here.
OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe (formerly OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich) is Europe’s leading strategy conference for the Digital Signage and Digital out of Home (DooH) industry.
- Date: 10th and 11th September 2015
- Venue: Hilton Munich Airport
Here you can find all information about the conference: OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe