- The Digital Signage industry is one of the most dynamic, innovative and fastest developing industries in the world. It is the technological link between big brands, the companies behind them and their customer-facing stores and offices. If you want to learn about the current trends, technologies and everything else that is important in today’s Digital Signage industry, you should visit the OVAB DSS Europe 2015.
In one fully packed conference day, you will learn about future retail concepts and the technology behind them from leading agencies. You will develop your understanding of how standard web technology will influence your projects and your supply chain in the near future. And you will discover how the digital transformation processes are influencing your work now and tomorrow.
Who should attend OVAB DSS Europe 2015?
At the OVAB DSS Europe 2015, invidis consulting and ISE will present the most important topics, trends and drivers in the Digital Signage industry. This will help you to understand the current situation, what is coming next, and what really matters.
Anyone who wants to understand how the digital transformation is reshaping the way Digital Signage is planned, executed and benchmarked. Our speakers will talk about the new customer journey, digital touch-points, omni-channel concepts, and what this means for your work today and tomorrow.
The OVAB DSS Europe 2015 is designed for members of the digital media industry, including:
- CEOs, COOs and CTOs
- Sales and Business Development Executives
- Content Developers and Agencies
- Technology Vendors
- Digital VC and Investors
- Start-up Executives
- Plus their Customers
Conference Tickets are available until 14th August 2015 with 30 % Early Bird rabatte.
OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe (formerly OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich) is Europe’s leading strategy conference for the Digital Signage and Digital out of Home (DooH) industry.
- Date: 10th and 11th September 2015
- Venue: Hilton Munich Airport
You can find all information about the conference here: OVAB Digital Signage Summit Europe