- At the ISE 2015 (10th-12th February) invidis is publishing the „invidis digital signage yearbook“ – this year for the second time. Full or half-page ads as well as company profiles can now be booked.
The invidis yearbook in English language includes a general overview of the digital signage market in the EMEA region. It also contains infographics as well as country reports about UK and Ireland, France, Scandinavia, Benelux, Turkey, Russia, Poland, Spain and Portugal, Gulf States (GCC) and Africa. Additionally the markets of Germany, Switzerland and Austria are considered in great detail.
A special report deals with the topic digital out of home, showing the most important facts of the DooH market in Germany and Europe.
- Full or half-page ads as well as company profiles
- Deadline for advertisement bookings: 30th November 2014
- Material due: 15th December 2014
- Date of publication print version: 10th February 2015
- Print run: 5.000
- The magazine will be distributed via the European industry association OVAB Europe and its partner associations (IG DooH/Switzerland, AssoDS/Italy, PDSA/Poland, Club du Digital Media/France)
- It will be available at numerous events like the Integrated Systems Europe, Integrated Systems Russia, OVAB Digital Signage Conference Munich and at vendor and distribution events
- Free-of-charge PDF download at invidis.de
Christine Koller, firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is to be found at the invidis digital signage yearbook 2015 rate card.